Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Mojo 250



Happy Monday!  I survived the chaotic weekend and sleepless nights filled with Comic Con, Family, Friends, & Fun!  I actually allowed myself to take a two hour nap on Sunday after my 7am hike.  It was much needed.

Here's an awesome view I'd like to share with you that I seen on my AM run...Mission Beach Surfers...San Diego's ocean was lookin' mighty fine.  Lots of people out there enjoying the sun, running, walking, biking, rollerblading, surfing, tanning, and so much more...like Surf Camps, Volleyball Teams, and Training Groups.

I can feel the fresh air and cool breeze by just looking at the photo.  Zen.

Mission Beach Surfers

Now it's time for crafting fun! Today's Mojo Monday (250) Sketch is by Julee Tilman. You can join the fun, too!  Click here for more information.


I really love this design because of the ribbon/banner technique I get to do.  Which is so easy, just get a strip of paper and cut a the triangle shape out to make the strip look like a ribbon.  Another technique, you can do, which I learned from a friend, is to use a square punch. Using a square punch may provide a more evened out ribbon.  I do the former because I am not that keen on having my art look perfect.  I love messy art. :)

Here is my rendition of the Mojo Monday Sketch using scraps of Lucy B&T Paper (X7149B) and A Blossom Stamp Set (A1121).  

Mojo Monday 250

Happy scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment