Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ice Cream Social!

EDITED August 1, 2012.  
I deeply apologize I failed to input a family event that cannot be postponed on my calendar.  I am changing the date from August 19, 2012 to August 26, 2012.  I appreciate your understanding and I hope to see you on the following Sunday!


Put your flip flops on and come join the fun 
on Sunday August 19, 2012
for an Ice Cream Social Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book Release Gathering 
from 10:30am to 2:30pm.

In leui of this months Workshop, I am hosting an Ice Cream Social to introduce the NEW CTMH Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book.  I am so excited to share this book with you.  CTMH has so many new products from the NEW Cricut Artiste Cartridge Collection, more Workshops on the Go, Home Decor, new markers & inks, the comeback of the 12x12 Cardstock in bulk, burlap ribbon, chalkboard vinyl  cardstock, and so much more!

For this Ice Cream Social, I will provide the Ice Cream, and if you would like to participate, you bring your favorite topping!  Each guest that brings a topping will receive a raffle ticket!

Receive more Raffle Tickets:
RSVP by August 15- One Raffle Ticket
Bring a New Guest-One Raffle Ticket
Spend $45-One Raffle Ticket
Book a Gathering-Two Raffle Tickets
Join My Team-3 Raffle  Tickets
Follow My Blog-One Raffle Ticket
Like My Facebook Fan Page-One Raffle Ticket

Free make & take.  Free Idea Book with a $50 purchase prior to tax & shipping.

I'll see you on the 19th!  'Til then Happy scrappin'!

Melika
C: 619-813-3680
E: MelikaMae@gmail.com
W: MelikaEdralin.ctmh.com
B: MelikaEdralin.blogspot.com
F:  www.facebook.com/MelikaEdralinCTMH

No comments:

Post a Comment