Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mojo Monday 251


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgGveaXiDdUshmuRhkionMvnGAgAni73uBg8dJ4g4HeYVQluE7Usq12OjQz_RvOdMnquyhvLjvdE-l_oywqovIWBqlZrHX18tgvvt6IqpVLvEugqTW0n8jwqzy-CgZkLzTgMaQz0O_7PRyv/s1600/Mojo251Sketch.gif

Hi My Crafty Friends!

Forgot that it's summer and family & friends & fun tend to come before creating and blogging. =)  First I want to thank you all for being patient with me AND for checking in from time to time.  It's greatly appreciated!

Gosh, the Designers at the Mojo Monday Blog keep on challenging me and providing fresh designs!  There hasn't been one that I don't like!  Of course, you can make them as simple or as embellished as you like.  If you haven't noticed, I like creating simple cards. 

Today's design is by Carole Burrage.   You can play too!  If you do decide to participate, let me know, I'd LOVE to check out your card too!  Visit: Mojo Monday's Blog for more information.

Here's my card: "Have a Splendid Wednesday" My Crafty Friends!


Acrylix Stamp Set: Harvest Happiness (C14630)

Happy scrappin'!

2 comments:

  1. That's really pretty! I love the colors, your paper choice, and the way you added the green banner! I tend to make more simple cards, too, and have just started trying to go even more CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you JoAnn! I the love the design, BUT I wasn't sure about my rendition of it. Glad you liked the green banner, it was a last minute touch...in all honesty I used scraps of a CTMH paper packet (Sonoma X7143B), made it easy for me to put the card together. =) Thank you so much for leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete