Monday, July 30, 2012

Business Cards

Two Saturdays ago, my sister kept me busy by ordering & purchasing two scrapbooks from me.  She could had made them herself, but she has a one year old that keeps her busy AND she's my number one supporter!  Gotta L.O.V.E. sisters!

For the scrapbooks that she asked me to make, I used Footloose & Lucy Paper Packets.  I used these papers before and had plenty of scraps left.  My husband accuses me of being a hoarder.  So to relieve myself from collecting the Footloose & Lucy scraps I made "business cards."

I haven't had the heart to purchase business cards because I do not know how I want them to look and I want my business cards to look "creative," besides I am sharing scrapbooking and stamping supplies! =)

Fun with scraps!

Luckily, I finally got this CTMH Consultant Stamp-this took me a while to order, as well, because I did not have a website, blog, or facebook and wasn't sure how I wanted to approach MY CTMH business.

I made business cards before, but I didn't want to make these again.

Hopefully, my handmade business cards inspires you to be creative with your scraps =)

Have a beautiful Monday!

Happy scrappin'!
Melika


No comments:

Post a Comment