Monday, July 9, 2012

Mojo Monday 249

"It's another Manic Monday" -Bangles


 

I had to share this song because as I was driving home early this AM from our weekend trip this song was playing AND it happened to be the song of the day for San Diego 6 News.  Take a break and enjoy the '80s! 

AND, it's another Mojo Monday!!!! (singing to the tune of 'Manic Monday')   :)

The Summer Celebrations continue!  Every weekend is jammed packed!  Luckily for me I have time to participate in the Mojo Mondays...their designers help me create cute cards for all the upcoming events I have lined up.

Here is my card for a very special little boy named, Daniel.  He is turning One Year's Old this Saturday!  The stamp set I used is retired from the CTMH Collection, Nursery Bash (D1236) but I L.O.V.E. this stamp set...so perfect for those first five years.


Remember anyone can participate in Mojo Monday!  Hope you decide to play.  Here's the design by Carole Burrage.  When I found out that this was the design, I was really excited because of the different squares that could be used (patterned, colored, stamped, whatever your creative heart desires).

 

Have a great Monday my Crafty Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment