Wednesday, May 15, 2013

You Make My World Go 'Round

Happy Wednesday my Creative & Crafty Friends!

Today I will be sharing with you Mojo Monday's Sketch!   Have you joined the fun yet? It's FUN & FREE and for ME it gets me thinking outside my BOX!  Give it a try!  I'd love to see what you create.




https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEie-2aLwmnMi1edp45fbj54t2WGnr8rh8h5Gd_R9-bb8FreCObiOdiLl1JKAX-8OcZ0wV2DDfRdqtQ94fQhE9a_9-bBpUEF4n1rMhpbNXFFiwbKwsCcN8UY1XvkVyH77oeeGisosjfvIXvF/s1600/Mojo293Sketch.gif
Mojo Monday Sketch

I made this card with my friend in mind because she has recently showed interest in pinwheels so I thought I'd use the May Stamp Of the Month and Dream Pop Paper Packet (Yes, I am STILL using the packet! I just LOVE it! It's so versatile!)  Her birthday is coming up this Thursday,  actually tomorrow. =)  Time is sure flying this week!  Although, I didn't use a "birthday" sentiment, I thought using the "You make my World go 'round"is perfect for her because she makes a difference not only in my world, but in many others-she is very kind-hearted and always there for everyone.


You probably can't tell in this photo, but I inked the pinwheels with hollyhock and sunset pigment ink and used the embossing prisma glitter to give the pinwheels have a little...sparkle.

Well, I hope you'll join the Mojo Monday fun with me!

Happy scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment