Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dream Pop Projects

Happy Hump Day My Crafty Friends!

Have you seen the Geico "Hump Day" commercial?  It's freakin' hilarious!  (must be said like Hula in Adam Sandler's movie, "50 First Dates).





 My motto is: "No matter what you do (for a living), HUMP day is HUMP day." I currently yoga, blog, craft, and babysit my sister's kids, and OMG, they know when it's HUMP day. =)  I love them so much though.  HOWEVER, today's hump day began with dropping off all of my ohana to the airport for travel to HI, first Maui for a wedding and then Oahu for pleasure.  The hubs and I decided not to go for many reasons: He has a solo art show next week, financials, and we have another Maui wedding in November, in which it's one of my best friends so we had my ohana represent us the first time around. :)

Okay enough of  me blabbing, just wanted to remind everyone that it's getting down to the last days of the CTMH May 2013 National Scrapbooking: Dream Pop Paper Packet Special...Anyone still wanna order? Spend only $35 and you can get this diverse packet for only $10. =) I love it!  Usually when I buy the constant campaigns and SOMs until AFTER the fact.  So I am impressed with myself that I actually used them during the month of.

Here's what I created so far (I really took advantage of it!):

You Make My World Go 'Round
Aileen's Guest Bridal Party Card


Birthday Card

Aileen's Wedding Scrapbook Page

Harriet Tubman

Dream Catcher

Friendship Card

Owl Scrapbook Page

Aileen's Bridal Entourage Card


6 x 6 Handmade Scrapbook

Happy scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment