Saturday, May 11, 2013

Rest in Peace Mrs. FM

Events happen in mysterious ways. I was at my American Cancer Society Relay for Life Team Fundraiser and I was deciding on if I was going to purchase another luminaria. Within the past year, I hear of someone being diagnosed with cancer and they don't have much time to live. To date I know of at least 5 people who were diagnosed with cancer: Ovarian, Colon, Bone, laryngeal, Cervical. Of this list, there are only two living, one was just lost today. She was a loving wife, mother of three, and grandmother of three. She will be greatly missed and always loved. Rest in peace Mrs. FM.

source
If you would like to help raise funds for my ACS RFL Team Buck Cancer, you may donate under my sister: Maile Villanueva.  


In honor of Mrs. FM I will be decorating and lighting up a luminaria on May 18.

Luminarias I decorated in honor of my late Grandmother Millie,  a 17 year Breast Cancer Survivor, and my mother-in-law, a 13 year Breast Cancer Survivor.






I'm sorry to greet you all with this type of post, but I felt necessary to share here as an outlet for me.  Life and death happens in mysterious ways and I cannot imagine what Mrs. FM's family is going through.  My prayers and condolences to them.

May you all have a blessed weekend and remember to hug and kiss your mother, mom, mommy, mama...everyone dear to you.

Big Hugs,
Melika 





No comments:

Post a Comment