Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Mojo 247

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  My weekend was filled with ohana excitement and a lot of traveling!  It was filled with a San Diego,CA art show, a quick bite with my cousin at a local pizza restaurant, my husband's nephew's third birthday in Long Beach, CA, eating all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ and playing Taboo with the Cerritos Cousins (Finally a weekend that we got to hang out!), the welcoming of Kalia, a photo shoot of my niece, Mia Malia, and the birthday of a sweet friend, who just got in ENGAGED!!!! 

We were introduced about two years ago by her then boyfriend, who has been my friend since we were in junior high.  I am so happy for them both!  I am filled with excitement that he finally found the one!  I knew she'd be the one! They are perfect for each other! 

Their engagement has inspired me to create this card for this week's Mojo Monday entry:


I used left over B&T paper from a 2009 May Constant Campaign (National Scrapbooking Month).  Do you remember the "Tickle Me Pink" set? Yes!  This is it!

Don't forget ANYONE can participate in the Mojo Monday fun! Visit their website for more information:

http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhiVkhgCz2txr8vj6whA-UQnnPLhmk8qnHF0OqU5YGGmzLNvQhdhh4cDEAoEv_JqwupOXh8CNhcD15ztZsUqtPuyV2vu8-twCGwM3SPNqiIdG9dU2o4_Q7w7TgxgIWgPR_llW0lrOFA6sjo/s1600/Mojo247Sketch.gif

I chose to do the circle design because just yesterday I was thinking that the next card I want to make is a circle one...I don't make them enough, but with the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy... makes making circle cards easy. :) So this Mojo Monday Design option was perfect for ME!

2 comments:

  1. Great job using the Mojo Monday sketch. Hope you will take a peek at mine.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Georgiana! This Mojo Monday sketch really got me out of my comfort zone. :) I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete