Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mojo Monday 246

Happy Tuesday!  Since my local CTMH Team Meeting with Kay Pekin, I have been inspired by many tips  other members shared.  One team member, Jayma Malme, who is now based in Seattle, WA, suggested that a great way to get inspired and creativity going is to participate in crafting blog challenges.  She mentioned Mojo Monday's Blog.  So on Sunday I decided to sign up for their emails and take on the challenge (Yes, I couldn't wait for Monday to come and open my email account and see their email.  I wish I could had finished the card Monday night, but my day was a long one.) 

Here is my first Mojo Monday entry.


Card size: 7x5
Materials:  "Dotty For You" Paper Packet, Grey Wool  Baker's Twine (Neutral Assortment Z1701 $4.95), Canvas Badge Buttons Z1397 $6.95, Stamp Set "New Arrival" C1501 $13.95.
Colors: Colonial White, Grey Wool, Sunny Yellow, and Blush

I decided to make a "Baby" Card because my cousin, Red, FINALLY, gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Kalia on May 12, 2012 in which we are celebrating her arrival on Sunday.  Can't wait!  There is always good food around family gatherings!

YOU can join Mojo Monday's Challenge's too!  Click here for more information.

This Monday's layout was designed by Mary Fish.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I just ordered that stamp set and can't wait to get it any day now. I've wanted it since the new catalog came out but was waiting til I got preggo, which hasn't happened yet, but figured I should get it now with Stampaganza :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jayma! I waited for Stampaganza, too :) sending you preggo wishes...

      Delete