Thursday, June 28, 2012

July's Workshop

***UPDATE***July 18, 2012
I deeply apologize, if you were currently RSVP'd for tomorrow's workshop, please note-it is CANCELLED-However, Saturday's Workshop is still good to go. You may attend Saturday's workshop or message me your mailing address and I will mail you the workshop with instructions.  The fee is $10.  email address to: MelikaMae@gmail.com  Thank you.

Happy scrappin' My friends! Thank you Aloha Mom, Auntie Sharon, and Monique for attending June's Workshop! Hope you all had fun! Now it's time for you all to start printing your photos to fill the scrapbook! :)

For July's workshop we are going to be using the same B&T Paper packet, using a different stamp set, but making cards.  This may be my last card workshop because I have some other ideas that I may want to share but may want to wait for August's workshop since that is when the new catalog releases! yay!  Can't wait!

Anyway, same days and times of the month:
WS1: Thursday July 19 @ 7pm
WS2: Saturday July 21 @ 1pm

$10 per person/per project

Please RSVP with which workshop you will be attending and if you will be bringing a guest by July 14 email: melikamae@gmail.com

Location: My house, will confirm address once RSVP is received.

Suggestions are welcomed!  Preferred days, times, new projects you want to learn!  Please let me know!  Comment below or email:  melikamae@gmail.com

Really appreciate the support!

Happy scrappin'!
Melika

1 comment:

  1. Please note that these dates and times are for July, NOT August. I originally mistakenly wrote August. I apologize.

    ReplyDelete