Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Business Card Holder

Happy Hump Day Creative and Crafty Friends!

Today I am going to share an oldie, but goodie from the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Collection.

I cut the door hanger at 9" to hold my hand stamped business cards. 


Stamp Set: Card Word Puzzle (Flower); Sentiment Stamp (Retired-Wings WOTG). Suggestion: Scrapbook Statement-Poets, Scrapbook Statements-Women.

Did you notice that I used the liquid glass in the middle of the flower?  Looks neat huh?  It added the perfect touch for this project.

The downfall of making the door hanger this small is that the circle is not exactly big enough for a typical sized water bottle (12-16 oz.).  When I thought of making this I was using a bottle with a smaller diameter.  It's all good though, I am just going to use it as is with the bottle I have. :)

Hope you enjoyed!

Happy scrappin'!

Melika

No comments:

Post a Comment