Friday, July 19, 2013

A Beautiful Rose

Happy Friday My Creative & Crafty Friends!

Today I am going to share a card made by a new friend, Bart.  He was visiting his friend, from Los Angeles and they both stopped by the Seaside Farmer's Market that I participate in every other Saturday.

I was very excited that someone else besides me loves to be creative using stamps.  (I only say this here because with my experience I learned that the FM customer's rather buy something that was created versus creating something themselves :))

Here's the beautiful card he made using the Love Blooms Stamp Set.

Created by Bart
I really love how he distressed the edge of the card and looks water colored.  If you would like to get in contact with Bart please send me a message and I will provide you with his contact information.  He currently does not have a website.

Happy scrappin'!
Melika

No comments:

Post a Comment