Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Close to My Heart's Series, Clearly the Best, on My Craft Channel Episode 9

OH MY GEEZE!!! If you know me, you know that I am a collector of monogram stamps!!!  WAY back when CTMH had their Solo Collection, I HAD to have the entire collection AND I DO =)  I attended at least two gatherings, one event and hosted one of my own JUST to complete the Solos Collection.  AND NOW, CTMH is offering Monogram Stamps!  In my opinion perfect for LOTS of things!  Of course, I haven't made anything I have in mind, but in due time!  I have at least 4 Monogram Stamps, that of course, I haven't touched yet.  BUT Looky here, CTMH has some awesome ideas on how to make use of them.

Episode 9: Clearly the Best, The Magic of Monograms


I absolutely LOVE the monograms stamps!  AND at $2.95, who wouldn't?! ;P

Happy scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment