Friday, October 26, 2012

Close to My Heart's Series, Clearly the Best, on My Craft Channel Episode 8

Oh my gosh! What a great technique!  To separate words on a stamp I do it the old school way, which  can also be messy.  I usual stamp the entire image then I use baby wipes (kinda a no-no) to remove the ink. But in this case, they used sticky notes!

I also love the the other technique in this episode because it's almost like stenciling.  My husband and my brother does stencil work.  But of course, their process is a lot longer and intricate.

Well, as promised I'm here on a Friday.  Not sure if I'll get a lot of artwork done because I'm still babysitting Mai Sweet Love.  I'm still working on handling all of the above.

In any case, please enjoy this episode!

Episode 8: Clearly the BestThe Stamp Behind the Mask (what a perfect title for Halloween weekend).



Happy scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment