Friday, September 7, 2012

Cards for Donations

I am walking for the third year in a row for the American Cancer Society Making Strides against Breast Cancer with my friend, Mary of Fitness Odyssey.  This year I am really aiming to be a Pacesetter.  A Pacesetter is someone that raises at minimum of $2,000.  I haven't raised nearly that much since 2005, but I feel that now is the time to do it again.  Within this year alone three very important people  have been diagnosed with Cancer.  In two incidences, there are reoccurances and one is the first occurance.  You can read more about my story my clicking HERE.

One way others, like yourself, are helping me raise money for this cause is with every donation a set (2-10) of handmade cards made by me are sent to you as an appreciation of your support.

I finally made time to make the first couple of sets:









If you would like to join my team (San Diego, CA), click HERE or if you would like to make a donation click HERE.

Because the cards are handmade, I will make a promise to have them mailed out by end of year (December 2012).  In addition, the card set designs may vary.

Happy scrappin'!

RECAP
Cards for Donations-Thanksgiving
Cards
Why I'm Walking

No comments:

Post a Comment