Monday, June 3, 2013

June has specials Galore!


Happy MONday my Creative and Crafty Friends!

How was your weekend?  Mine was full, as usual.  Family flying out, family flying in, graduations, farmer's market, and now back to the daily grind.

OH MY GOSH! Have you all received my CTMH Newsletter?!  If not be sure to email me your email address.  If you are on my mailing list, but haven't received any notifications,  please check your "spam" folder my Newsletters have been sent there.

Speaking of "Spam," and I'm not talking about the canned meat you eat or my bro's dog,  I'm talking about those emails in your inbox that you don't want to read.  Well, I have news for you, you are going to want to read this "spam" because I'm literally going to spam you all with a few of CTMH's special's that are booming right now.  Who's excited?!

First up: 

June's Special (Available now 'til June 30).

Spend $25, purchase must include one stamp set and you will receive the My Creations Mini Banner absolutely free.  YEE!  Perfect for birthdays, bridal showers, weddings, baby showers, living room decor and so much more.

http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/D5677353863A414FB109B01F56BC0373.ashx?w=400
Make it a Banner Day!


Watch this video to give you ideas on what to do with the banner:



Second up:

Of course, June's Stamp of the Month! (SOM): A Flowering Bunch

June SOM: A Flowering Bunch
I actually can't wait to receive this stamp. I was hesitant about it because I usually don't like flower stamps (although, I do own quite a few), however, I really wanted to start using CTMH's alcohol based markers and I thought this would be the perfect stamp set to test the markers on.

Here's a video on how to use CTMH's alcohol based markers.




Third up: A True Thank You-Oklahoma Relief Fund mini Acrlyix Stamp Set.

Oklahoma was recently affected by Mother Nature and Close To My Heart, you, and I can help by purchasing this new stamp set, A True Thank You (M1029) for $2.95.  Available through 30 June, 100% of the profits from sales of the set will be donated to the American Red Cross to aid the Oklahoma victims. 


http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/5156C97F2E494C70A293ED7BBCB2769A.ashx?w=400
Relief for Oklahoma
I believe this stamp set is going to be in the new idea book coming out in August.  So if you really like it, might as well, get it out of the way by purchasing now and helping the Oklahoma victims-it's a double win.  I just ordered mine and I can't wait to get it!  (I love "thank you" stamps....ask any of my friends.)

Fourth & Fifth up: Let's get Patriotic! 

This special consists of three Acrlyix Stamp Sets, which you may combine with June's Make it a Banner Special and portion of each stamp set supports the USO in the United States and the Canadian Hero Fund in Canada.

Acrylix Stamp Set: Courage

Acrylix Stamp Set: Home of the Brave
Acrylix Stamp Set: Strong and Free

Another double, quadruple, feel good win!  I can't wait to get these in the mail too!  It's going to be Christmas in June for ME!  It could be for you too!  Order soon, these exclusive stamps sets are available until July 31, 2013.

I think I covered everything for now.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Happy scrappin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment