Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mother's Day Cards Continued =)

Happy Hump Day My Crafty Friends!

My friend, owner of Custom Cool Covers and number one supporter always honors me with sharing my handmade cards with her friends and family members.  She really loved my last Mother's Day Card that she was interested in three additional cards, in which she only asked for two different designs.

I was so excited about her request that I decided to make two different cards in addition to the two she requested. 

Here is Card 2 inspired by this Mojo Monday Sketch.  I was too late entering that weeks entry, but I loved it so much that I decided to still use it. :)


Card Size: 5 ½ inches x 4 ½ inches

Cuts:
Base Cardstock paper cut @ 5 ½ inches x 4 ½   inches
B&T Cardstock cut @ 5 ¼ inches x 4 inches
Square Cardstock Base cut @ 3 ½ inches x 3 ½ inches 
Square B&T Cardstock cut @ 3 ¼  inches x 3 ¼  inches
Page 33 cricut 3 @ 1 ½ inches
 
Materials:
Acrylix Stamp PerfectFit-Mom
Instructions:
1.  Gather your paper packet, coordinating embellishments, and stamp sets.
2.  Cut Cardstock at 5 ½ inches x 4 ¼ inches. Tape to the base of the card.
3.  Cut B&T cardstock at 5 ¼ inches x 4 inches.   Tape to the 5 ½ x 4 ¼ Cardstock base.
4.  Cut 3 pieces of ribbon or printed cardstock and tape to the B&T cardstock at 5 ¼ inches x 4 inches.
5.  Cut Square Cardstock Base cut @ 3 ½ inches x 3 ½ inches and round opposite corners with a corner punch.  Then tape on the B&T Cardstock with a little bit of the ribbon showing.
6.  Cut Square B&T Cardstock cut @ 3 ¼  inches x 3 ¼  inches and round opposite corners with a corner punch (the same corners as in step 5.) Tape over the Square Cardstock Base cut @ 3 ½ inches x 3 ½ inches.
7.  Cricut 3 @ 1 ½ inches and stamp image with sunset ink.
Attach 3-D tape do the image.
8.   Add  sparkles

My friend also liked this card on my facebook fan page. I didn't have the paper anymore, but luckily I still had the stamp set.  It's an old Stamp of the Month from a couple years back.  Here is Card 3:


Card 4 is also inspired my Mojo Monday's Blog, again I was too late to enter, but still inspired.



Happy scrappin'!

2 comments:

  1. Luv the cards, especially the top one! I need to start on my mother's day cards, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) Thank you EP for your comment! The top one is my fav't too!

    ReplyDelete