Sunday, January 27, 2013

Birthday Party Creations by Melissa Reyna

Hi My Crafty Friends!  Happy Sunday!  It's been MONTHS since I created and posted something!  If I created something it was something very small and for someone...I apologize I have no photos. :(

However, I do have beautiful and artistic photos to show you by Guest Artist Melissa Reyna. I met Melissa a little over a year ago at a Women's Heartlink Network Meeting and we kicked it off pretty well bc I had to tell her my spill about "our" name.  Then to my surprise she asked me over one day to share CTMH with her & her friends (I had a blast!).  She ended up moving out of country, but still kept in touch.  Love. Love.  AND she honored me with her talent and gave me permission to share her art work with you.  (I apologize Melissa that it took me two months to post.)

She made these items with the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy and CTMH Cricut Artiste. Enjoy her talent!





Happy scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment